Friday, April 12, 2024

Pinhole Images and Digital Negatives

 I am Mary Rose Molina, a student at the University of Regina majoring in Political Science and minoring in Photography. I was born and raised in Mati City, Davao Oriental, Philippines, and an immigrant in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada. I am passionate about photography, and I am eager for my journey ahead.

At the beginning of the semester, we constructed a pinhole camera and left it on a three-month exposure experiment. Placing the camera at three distinct window sills within my residence, I desired to capture the passage of time through the lens of natural light.

Pinhole #1

Pinhole #2

Pinhole #3


I have also made a cyanotype images from two of my pinhole images, and I have also added some of my waxed street photography digital negatives that I have on a platine paper.

Pinhole image on platine paper
Exposed for 10 minutes with glass and foam.

Pinhole image on platine paper
Exposed for 10 minutes with glass and foam.

Platine paper
Exposed for 13 minutes with glass and foam.

Platine paper
Exposed for 15 minutes with glass and foam.


Platine paper
Exposed for 13 minutes with glass and foam.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Cyanotype Final Installation

 Hello everyone, I'm Nico Inocalla. I'm finishing up my bachelor's degree in Visual Arts in Fall 2024. Learning cyanotype not on...